WHAT IS THE FLEET INDUSTRY ADVISORY GROUP?
The Fleet Service GB team delivers these services with a wealth of customer service experience and expertise in fleet management. To supplement this experience and knowledge and to provide access to current thinking and best practice in the fleet industry the Fleet Industry Advisory Group (FIAG) was formed.
The members of FIAG hold or have held senior positions in the fleet industry and come from a wide range of business sectors who collectively cover all aspects of fleet and driver management.
To key roles of FIAG are to:-
- Provide Fleet Service GB with a panel of fleet industry experts to use as part of a two-way dialogue to ensure the Achieve services are market leading and to ensure that Fleet Service GB are fully informed of the new challenges they face and to work together to develop practical and marketable solutions.
- Provide forums for clients and prospects of Fleet Service GB to meet and share best practice in all areas of fleet and driver management, the use of the Achieve services and to provide support to Fleet Service GB and their clients.
- To produce a range of support documents for Fleet Service GB and their clients.
- To periodically produce publications to inform, and where necessary, alert fleet operators of significant changes to legislation, codes of practice and other relevant information.
- Assist with the benchmarking and analysis of industry developments.
MEET THE MEMBERS OF FIAG
MANAGING PARTNER GOUGHS SOLICITORS
Leads the management team and the firm’s strategic direction. He specialises in employment law and provides clients with pro-active, practical and balanced advice; whether dealing with individuals in unfair dismissal cases or advising employers on employment relations procedures, business restructuring or disputes. Kevin also specialises in tribunal work for both companies and employees.