It’s not what we do on our own, it’s what we can do together.
Full Stack C# Developer – MVC, EF, WebApi
Fleet Service GB is a fast-growing fleet management company which is looking to recruit a full stack C# developer for its next phase of expansion. Fleet Service GB has developed a bespoke in-house fleet management system written in C# on MVC 5 with both internal and customer facing areas.
Duties will be:
- Working with business users to create the right software solutions for their needs.
- Understanding the business workflow to help identify process efficiencies.
- Working with third party APIs to provide integrated solutions.
- Developing new areas of the fleet system to meet the demands of the business and its customers.
- Refactoring and maintaining the existing code base.
- Identifying and resolving bugs.
- Working with business users to develop additional functionality within the FSGB driver app (PhoneGap).
- Working autonomously from prioritised work packages.
- Contributing to design discussions and work planning.
- C#, MVC, EF development skills
- SQL (SQL Server)
Additional desirable skills:
- Web services
- Windows Services
- Able to work a minimum of 42 hours per week.
- Able to commute to work reliably
- Able to remain flexible with regard to holiday dates
- 20 days’ annual holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive training
- Pleasant, modern working environment
Fleet Service GB was launched in 2014. We are an award winning team and have created a vehicle and driver management company that delivers our clients needs. That’s why the hallmarks of Fleet Service GB are; Personal Service, Partnership and Innovation.
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to:
Sarah Clifford, Head of Service Delivery
Fleet Service GB | The Old Coach House | Pickwick Park | Park Lane | Corsham | SN13 0HN
Switch: 03332 200 501