It’s not what we do on our own, it’s what we can do together.
We are looking for a customer focused person to join our busy team in Corsham, Wiltshire. You will need to be organised, proactive and enjoy problem solving. A great communicator and team player who enjoys working in a fast -paced environment.
We offer system training, on-going development in our co – ownership company
Fleet Service GB launched in 2014, is a fleet management company, with an award winning leadership team and staff who have collectively spent decades working in the UK’s multi-billion pound fleet industry.
Using their industry knowledge and experience, the team has created a vehicle and driver management company that delivers exactly what fleet managers have identified they want.
That’s why the hallmarks of Fleet Service GB are; personal service, partnership and innovation.
Companies that uncouple relationships and de-personalise service and rely on technology to do the fleet management job soon find out the error of their ways.
Fleet Service GB will always be personal. That makes the difference within the fleet management industry where managing the intangibles is so important.
Fleet management is the core activity of Fleet Service GB. In addition Fleet Service GB also works with a number of well-established fleet industry partner organisations to deliver a suite of additional services that include vehicle funding and the acquisition and disposal of company vehicles.
The team at Fleet Service GB never forgets that it is the client who owns the asset and it is their money being spent.
To deliver outstanding service to our customer base through the handling of inbound and outbound call and e-mail traffic through our Service Support Centre. Additionally, performing fleet administration tasks including invoice processing and compliance reviews. Efficiently and effectively handling all customer requests and facilitating these in line with client parameters. Delivering the personal exclusive experience to all customers.
Full system training will be delivered
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Answering inbound calls presented within the agreed business KPI’s.
- Deliver a personal service to all customers, facilitating their vehicle and driver related requirements within the clients’ agreed parameters.
- Managing the daily task allocation within the operating system, planning prioritising and demonstrating effective time management to ensure all planned activities are executed.
- Fleet Administration tasks
- Invoice processing in line with the business requirements.
- Contribute to identification of potential improvements in processes or system enhancements that would improve our ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Diary, task, activity and action point management in Outlook and the operating system.
- Assuring and managing transport compliance audit standards and monitoring protocols
- Supporting the compliance team in meeting regulatory and legislative requirements
- Maintaining good relationships with stakeholder groups
- Ensuring compliance with external accreditations
- Required: High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills
- Managing fleet defects and defect rectification in a proactive and timely manner
- Maintaining and enforcing compliance systems and procedures
Reference ID: Fleet Controller
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year
Cleaning stations, one way system, temperature checks, track and trace all in place. Social distancing and Perspex screens
For further information, or to apply for a vacancy, please contact
Peter Hitt, Head of Operations
Fleet Service GB | The Old Coach House | Pickwick Park | Park Lane | Corsham | SN13 0HN
Switch: 03332 200 501