It’s not what we do on our own, it’s what we can do together.
Technical Fleet Controller
Delivering a personal service to our customers, meeting their requirements.
- Managing requests for Maintenance expenditure in-line with our customers’ requirements.
- Management of invoice processing cycle to ensure business KPI’s are met.
- Overseeing vehicle off road incidents to maximise uptime.
- Liaising with manufacturers regarding parts outstanding, replacement vehicles and warranty contributions
What we are looking for…
- Knowledge of the fleet management industry is preferable.
- Qualified vehicle technician.
- A positive, assertive and confident communication style.
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach & committed to delivering solutions.
- Able to deal with challenging situations and enjoys working to tight deadlines in an organised way.
For more information please contact Sarah Clifford