WHAT IS THE ACHIEVE ADVISORY GROUP?
The FSGB team delivers the Achieve product with a wealth of customer service experience and expertise in fleet management. To supplement this experience and knowledge and to provide access to current thinking and best practice in the fleet industry the Achieve Advisory Group (AAG) has been formed.
The AAG is made up of senior fleet managers from across a wide range of business sectors who, collectively do or have, operated in the fleet industry for many years and between them cover all aspects of fleet management.
To key roles of the AAG are to:-
- Provide FSGB with a panel of fleet industry experts to use as part of a two-way dialogue to ensure the Achieve services are market leading and to ensure that FSGB are fully informed of the new challenges they face and to work together to develop practical and marketable solutions.
- Provide forums for clients of FSGB to meet and share best practice in all areas of fleet management, the use of the Achieve services and to provide support to FSGB and their clients.
- To produce a range of support documents for FSGB and their clients.
- The AAG will periodically produce publications to inform, and where necessary, alert fleet operators of significant changes to legislation, codes of practice and other relevant information.
- The AAG will also assist with the benchmarking and analysis of industry developments.
MEET THE MEMBERS OF THE ACHIEVE ADVISORY GROUP
MANAGING PARTNER GOUGHS SOLICITORS
Leads the management team and the firm’s strategic direction. He specialises in employment law and provides clients with pro-active, practical and balanced advice; whether dealing with individuals in unfair dismissal cases or advising employers on employment relations procedures, business restructuring or disputes. Kevin also specialises in tribunal work for both companies and employees.